Published on: 70-01-01 08: 0: 00 & nbsp& nbsp; Number of Views: < span id = "hits" >
The use of high-precision grinder can bring us great benefits and help and create huge economic wealth. Therefore, in order to maintain the normal and stable performance of the equipment, we must do a good job in regular maintenance, so that the machine tool can be in a good working state for a long time and our operation can be carried out without influence. Therefore, let's take a look at the maintenance strategies of high-precision grinding machines, hoping to help you.
1. After the operation is completed, it is necessary to lubricate all parts of the high-precision grinder, especially the sliding parts, that is, wipe them clean and oil them.
2. It is a very important part to remove the grinding debris of each part of high-precision wear, and select the grinding wheel according to the material and hardness of the work. We must be careful in the selection process.
3. Before grinding, the grinding wheel needs to be corrected to ensure that it can be in a balanced state. At the same time, necessary parts shall be subject to rust prevention treatment.
4. In order to ensure the normal performance of the grinder, we need to pay attention to the rotation direction of the spindle and apply a thin oil film on the spindle end and the grinding wheel flange to prevent rust and adverse impact on our grinder equipment.
5. It is forbidden to use guns to clean work objects and machines in the working space.
6. Carry out regular inspection and cleaning to ensure that the high-precision grinder can work smoothly without combustion or blockage, which will cause adverse impact and harm to our work.