Published on: 70-01-01 08: 0: 00 & nbsp& nbsp; Number of Views: < span id = "hits" >
The upgrading cycle of knowledge technology products is shorter and shorter, the product batch is smaller and smaller, and the requirements for quality and performance are higher. At the same time, the social awareness of environmental protection and green manufacturing is constantly strengthened. Therefore, agile advanced manufacturing technology will become an important way for enterprises to win competition. The combination of computer information technology and manufacturing automation technology is becoming closer and closer. As an important foundation of automatic flexible production, NC machine tools will account for more and more proportion in production machine tools. Modern manufacturing industry is developing from the competition of reducing labor cost and product cost and improving the overall efficiency and quality of enterprises to the competition of fully meeting customer requirements and actively developing new products.
Present situation of NC surface grinder and NC system
Compared with lathes and milling machines, surface grinding machines adopt CNC system later because of its special requirements for CNC system. In recent ten years, with the help of CNC technology, the continuous dressing, automatic compensation, automatic exchange of grinding wheels, multiple worktables, automatic transmission and clamping of workpieces on grinding machines have been realized, and the numerical control technology has been gradually popularized on surface grinding machines. Recently, at the domestic large-scale machine tool exhibition, CNC grinding machines have accounted for the majority in the whole grinder exhibition. The full-function CNC flat grinding has become the mainstream. While developing high-grade CNC flat grinding, it has begun to actively develop medium and low-grade CNC flat grinding.
Unique requirements of CNC grinding machine
With the unique needs of the CNC grinder industry, the machine tool manufacturers also actively develop the mechanical part and put forward unique control requirements for the CNC system of the grinder. It mainly includes:
(1) Oblique axis control: linear and circular interpolation can also be performed when the axis is tilted.
(2) Spindle swing: the operation cycle that often occurs in grinding, interrupt the execution program with external signal, cut in the grinding wheel, dressing the grinding wheel and other special preparation functions, and prepare the fixed cycle program. It can not only use the external measuring device, but also directly control the device to compare with the final size when a suitable measuring head is connected.
(3) Enhanced fixed grinding method: according to different shapes of grinding parts, there are four different grinding methods, which have the function of grinding wheel axis angle tilt control, a complete set of grinding cycles of raw grinding, rough grinding, fine grinding and non sparking grinding, the function of grinding wheel dressing compensation, the function of dresser control relative to the normal direction of the wheel to be trimmed, and the function of trimming the arc radius compensation of the outer edge of the roller, The system resolution can be set to 0.1 μ m. It belongs to compact CNC system.
(4) The CNC system of surface and forming grinding machine tools has flexible requirements for axis control expansion; Up to 9 coordinates can be controlled, of which 6 coordinates can be linked, and the minimum pulse equivalent, moving equivalent and detection equivalent are 0.1 μ m. The full closed-loop mode of linear position sensor [grating ruler, inductosyn] is also adopted in the flat grinding.
(5) The flat grinding manufacturer develops its own software, which is more suitable for plane and forming grinding. For example, Germany Jung company adopts the company's special software, uses jungkontur programming language to form and trim the grinding wheel, and has the function of graphic auxiliary operation. Japan's Okamoto company has developed OPL language for grinding, and so on.
(6) The increasing development of linear motor, dynamic balance and other technologies and processes has greatly improved the work efficiency of machine tools. The application of appropriate measurement technology to the development and utilization of NC system